Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Evelynn Thoughts

What follows are some of Evelynn's thoughts over the last few days:
  • I wish I had wings. I would fly to the store, but the wings have to be like the wings of a fairy. Pretty and sparkly.
  • I wish I were a wolf. I would be like Balto and get that medicine for Rosie.
  • Caelan can't find her prince. I told her she has to kiss a frog, but I wouldn't do that. I might turn into a frog, too, and I wouldn't want to see what Dad would say about that.
  • Can we talk about beavers?
  • Can we talk about frogs?
  • Can we talk about cows?
  • We took all the books off my bookshelf. It was an accident and accidents happen, Mom.
  • Violet Beauregard is an ugly little girl. She is not talking very nice and she's not listening to Willy Wonka. She better watch out. She'll be a blueberry. Look! She's a blueberry. I told you, didn't I, Mom. She was selfish.
  • This is the best Valentine's Day ever.
  • I am so excited to go to dance!
  • I'm pretending to be a wolf, did you hear me howl?
  • Isn't it time for McKenna to go to bed? She's really annoying.
  • I'm going to show you a trick. I'm going to pour this water from here into here. Did you see?
  • We're pretending to be beavers. We're piling sticks to be our home.
  • Don't worry, Mom. Caelan is just pretending to cry.
And lastly, Evelynn asked to listen to German music. I was already listening to some music and told her that what I was listening to was German music. She disagreed. I could understand her confusion. We were not listening to music with German lyrics, but to Fantasie C Major, Op. 17 by Robert Schumann. I still don't think she believes we were listening to German music.

No comments:

Post a Comment