Friday, January 19, 2018

This Week in Parenting

I have to say that as the kids get older my days of standing on the edge of the cliff of insanity are fewer and far between. Something about not having babies or toddlers is less manic than it once was. Nowadays, when parenting gets sketchy, I google memes. It's like a weird encouragement in believing that if someone made a meme about their children, and it fits so well with my experiences, then I'm really not alone and that this insanity is, for want of a better word, "normal".  It's been super cold outside and they have spent an inordinate amount of time inside lately, so I'm sure that's what this boils down to... right? The following memes perfectly sum up the last week of parenting for me.


 



 




 

 




 



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment